Everyone has some things that they look back on and wish they could take back. Mostly, these are moments where we did something so embarrassing that it hurts to think about.
And, with this idea in mind, here are 14+ embarrassing moments that people wish they could take back!
1. “Who says romance is dead?”
Reddit | TheTMFS
I bet that cost a pretty penny! I hope he still has some money left for laser removal down the line.
2. “Titanic and iceberg — Halloween 1998.”
Reddit | mrspetie
This one is quite incredibly wholesome, but good God, whoever put them in those costumes did them dirty!
3. “Let’s just get this out in the open.”
Reddit | LeeOCD
Sure, it might not be as bad as the confession tattoo, but you can’t cover this with a t-shirt!
4. “Just stop already.”
Reddit | wrightentertainment
Stuff like this just sends shivers down my spine. Although, wording aside, that’s damn cheap for chocolate milk!
5. “Ever been so drunk…”
Reddit | coolpics22
Wow, you’d think they would have just waited until the next morning! This guy must have been beyond hammered!
6. “Our dog died. [Neighbor’s] kid made us a card. She was embarrassed by it. So she scratched her name out and wrote her [mom’s] name instead.”
Reddit | jaykayak
At least this person went on to say that this strange little note, “was so funny that it actually cheered me up.”
7. “My mom told my dad he better not embarrass her at Grandma’s last year. He just showed up to Christmas dinner dressed like this.”
Reddit | ketchuppacket
You see, this is a great idea at first. However, after the initial joke, they would still have had to sit through the meal like this!
8. This Person’s Engagement Picture Was Somewhat Ruined By This Sign!
Reddit | BrettTheIntern
I’m sure that there is someone out there who can use Photoshop to put a nicer message on that sign!
9. “She looks too embarrassed to function.”
Reddit | neonicblast
I mean, she must have known that she was going to meet him, so I don’t know why she looks so terrifyingly embarrassed?
10. “An awkward engagement photo.”
Reddit | broni
But, why would they ever want this? Also, it looks like those balloons are coming from somewhere where you don’t want balloons coming from!
11. Mistakes Were Made!
Reddit | ChristianComa
“Hi, how was everything for you today?”
“Well, those sweets in the corner are a bit weird now that you mention it.”
“Sir, this is a soap shop.”
“And I’m telling you that your sweets are weird!”
12. “My dad was gonna go for a run. He laid down to stretch his back. Found him asleep 30 minutes later.”
Reddit | brentf2000
This man started with the absolute best of intentions, which is what is really important! So long as you try, that’s what counts!
13. “He ‘travels’ the world and he has his own personal fence following him around the world.”
Reddit | Purple_Lamas
It must cost an absolute fortune for him to take that massive fence on the plane every time!
14. “I don’t know if I’m more embarrassed by how many hours it took teen me to make this, or that I actually tagged my crush when I posted it.”
Reddit | eehttofu
People just didn’t realize how cringe-worthy things like this were when Facebook first became big… A lot of people fell for things like this!
15. “Saw this while driving home. Had to go back to confirm what I read.”
Reddit | ThatTubbyKid
Someone needs to have a very uncomfortable conversation with the people at this church about what they are really suggesting here.
16. “Me in 2004, when all I ever watched was Fight Club and The Matrix while blasting The Prodigy ‘Smack My Bitch Up’. So cool I had to wear two sunglasses.”
Reddit | xMaxxAmmox
That is a strong look! I mean, it is a truly abysmal look, but it is definitely strong! Never has a man been more early 2000s.
17. “My friends’ first time in the Florida sun. Apparently it was also their first time using spray on sunscreen.”
Reddit | mynickname86
Jesus, that guy on the far left has really gotten the worst of it! It’s like he was sitting on the sun itself!
18. Wow, That’s A Look!
Reddit | Slambam124
And to think that this guy really thought this was a good idea. Crack a Mountain Dew and think about what you’ve done!
19. “The face of regret!”
Reddit | Zetsumei101
I guess that he is just part of the bed now. This is his life. That is the face of a man who is aware of the magnitude of his screw-up.
20. Edgy Tumblr Poetry!
Reddit | fullfacejunkie
This person explained, “Here’s a taste of my […] blog from back then. I’d write these […] poems on the cash machine and print them to post for sadgirl internet clout. These aren’t even my worst posts.”
21. “This couple’s birthing pics for adopting a cat.”
Reddit | FatFreddysCoat
Okay, so I’m actually on the fence as to whether this is pretty amusing or whether it is just too weird! Where do you stand on this?
22. “What I love about my parents is that after 41 years of marriage, they still know how to embarrass their kids.”
Reddit | spikeypeach
Someone pointed out that this is actually the Museum of Glass… Just a heads up for anyone thinking that there is actually a Museum of Ass out there.
23. “I told my husband I wanted a picture alone with Jason Momoa, but he wasn’t comfortable with that.”
Reddit | twoforjoy
On the one hand, she got an incredible picture. On the other, I can’t imagine it made her husband feel any better!
24. “Failed Book Signing.”
Reddit | EverythingFerns
Wow, the raisins really complete the whole aesthetic! This guy is killing it at really not killing it!
25. “Tried to look talented in the background of a family portrait. Failed.”
Reddit | GaryGronk
At least their face is obscured by their failure!
(Which is a sentence that you don’t really ever like to think will be attributed to something that you have done.)
26. Drink Makes People Do The Stupidest Things!
Reddit | angrypotato1
At least it looks like it is raining, so maybe the officer will just think it is a heavy bit of rain! I doubt it though!
27. “Oh, Boy!”
Reddit | [Deleted]
I hope that this person can at least get free Starbucks for life for putting this on their body. Dear lord, way to turn yourself into a walking advertisement.
28. “Wiener of Shame!”
Reddit | rebirthofrad
Not only that, but that’s snow on the ground, so you can totally claim that this helps keep him warm. This is for his safety.
29. “My friend just got home from a trip. This was her family greeting her at the airport.”
Reddit | richardec
I’ve seen a lot of these “fake signs when returning home” jokes, but this one is perfect. Not so ridiculous that it’s unbelievable, not too wordy, and the kids can get in on it too!
30. “My cousin’s friend let her son wear this hoodie on picture day if he promised to take it off for the photo. He didn’t.”
Reddit | NicCages
Why you would ever trust a child on a matter like this is beyond me, but I also can’t blame him. If I could do it all again, I’d absolutely get a ninja turtle school picture.
31. Speaking Of Photos Being Done…
Reddit | justgivemepizza
This girl’s basketball team clearly had a wonderful time at their photoshoot. The pain behind their coach’s gaze is withering.
32. “My friend wore this to an ugly sweater party.”
Reddit | hedgehog15
I think I’d cry. Straight up, I think I’d cry. At least I wouldn’t be the one in a sweater vest, though.
33. “My neighbor busted out the color printer to shame this dog owner.”
Reddit | Y_Ampersand
You know someone’s mad when they rip security footage and make a custom meme just to stick it all together into a scolding comic.
34. I Don’t Think That’s What They Meant.
Reddit | cnostaw
Every day, someone learns how to properly refill a printer for the first time. However, you expect most people to have had that day before they enter the work force.
35. Harsh Crime, Harsh Punishment.
Reddit | gingy33
I’m usually super against these sorts of public shame punishments for kids, but this is a pretty serious deal so I can understand it here.
36. “You can almost feel the shame.”
Reddit | kiplarson
Made to clean, but inside rests a desire of messiness and destruction. Its shame is a farce.
37. “Tripped over at a coffee shop, spilt my drink, and broke a case of glass mugs. I just started dancing to avoid embarrassment… got this napkin after.”
They must have been throwing some incredible moves when they started dancing to warrant getting this from the barista!
38. “My friend found a photo I gave her in kindergarten. My older brother helped me write the note.”
Reddit | diasyofasamsquanch
Hey, these two are still friends, so clearly this note did work out and his brother should be thanked.
39. “One of my best friends married his girlfriend yesterday. Our other best friend was his witness.”
Reddit | tbdakotam
Wow, aside from the woman on the left, no one in this picture looks like they want to be there! Hopefully they’re smiling on the inside!