Sometimes, we can become so engrossed in something that we forget the most crucial aspect of what it is that we are doing.
From people forgetting the basics of an ad to people getting inadvertently terrifying x-rays, here are 16+ people who missed the most important detail!
1. “‘There was an attempt to make a friendly reminder.”
I’m not sure how you would actually go about doing this, but it sounds somehow even more painful than trying to turn back the digital clock on a car’s dashboard.
2. “Cousin went fishing, her BF forgot the paddle, a little hillbilly engineering.”
The fact that he forgot the paddle but had a pitchfork to hand just raises even more questions really.
3. That Looks A Little Dangerous…
I hope to god that this door isn’t located on a floor with many people on it who may be considered a suicide risk.
4. That’s An Interesting Approach To CPR!
I guarantee that this will not get the reaction that they are expecting from someone having a heart attack, it’ll probably kill them off if anything.
5. “I diverted traffic, boss.”
This kind of catastrophically bad traffic advice would help to explain why I always seem to find myself in damn traffic jams.
6. “Food may contain human flesh!”
“So, you’re telling me that you don’t actually want me to cook people, and that it was a typo?”
“Well…I seem to have made a huge mistake. I think I’d better leave the country immediately.”
7. “Looks like Someone forgot their Jersey was mesh.”
Are you really a true fan if you haven’t experienced severe and specific sunburn due to a jersey?
8. “Throwback to when my mom forgot to submit my senior baby ad for the yearbook and asked my dad to do it.”
I think that this is exactly the sort of thing that my own father would have written had he been given the opportunity.
9. I Don’t Think That Is Sending The Right Message!
I’d keep a watchful eye on the person who set up this display and chose that picture for that frame.
10. Seems Up To Code!
“So, when it said on your CV that you could speak Arabic…”
“Well, I was lying wasn’t I. Although, I can write the word ‘Arabic.'”
“I can see that, Dave.”
11. “Open 468 days a year!”
What a great business tactic, use dimensional and temporal manipulation to make it so that your business gets an extra two days of business each week.
12. “I think someone forgot their spacing.”
Hmmm, why would they want a sign that says, “God, I Snow Here!” anyway?
13. “The dog found an ink cartridge.”
The first thing that you do when you drop or misplace something to do with ink or paint, is make sure that your pets are nowhere near it!
14. “I think Subway forgot something.”
I cannot imagine how angry that Subway worker must have gotten while looking for this when trying to cut the next sandwich!
15. No Need To Worry!
This is clearly a car park that is specifically set up to be only used by outlaws and other such rebels.
16. “Clock that has hung on our wall for 20 years. Needless to say it gets confusing sometimes.”
You could really mess with a kid’s head if you used this as a clock from which to teach them how to tell the time.
17. “Rule 1 in advertising: Don’t allow the customer to contact you.”
If you can track this person down from this vague statement, then you earn the right to sell them a house!
18. “Come on camera man!”
Dammit, camera operator, you had literally one job and you have failed!
19. “Explained how to make ‘snow angels’ to my kids. Forgot one important detail.”
I would not be in any rush to tell them what their mistake is either if I were this parent!
20. “I got a panoramic xray of my teeth the other day. The dentist forgot to have me remove my glasses.”
I feel like I am just waiting for this weird creature to start letting out a “Hurhurhurhur,” sounding laugh.