We all make mistakes, it is a part of what makes us human. However, some people are more…human than others, let’s say.
From setting fire to things that definitely shouldn’t be on fire to people putting their heads where they really shouldn’t put their heads, here are some people who didn’t realize their mistake until it was too late!
1. “Trying to clean a wooden bridge in The Netherlands.”
Dear God, looks like that bridge was being held together with goodwill and dirt! This is why you should never clean anything!
2. “All that effort and still didn’t cover the noses.”
“Steve, did you see the job I did on putting those masks on the statues! Took me ages, but we got there in the end!”
“Yeah, Dave, I wouldn’t be too quick to pack your ladders away, mate.”
3. I Think That Bread Is Cooked…
I dread to think how badly that oven, and kitchen for that matter, smelled after this catastrophe!
4. Letting Your Dad Give You A Tattoo…
This daft person explained, “[I] Let my dad who was a ‘tattoo artist back in the day’ tattoo me tonight… It’s supposed to be an A over a T for the Appalachian trail. It just looks like a wishing bone over broccoli. So I guess now the joke is I wish I had some broccoli. Fml.”
5. “Turned my back for a minute and she peed in 20 cups of uncooked rice…”
That’s what you get for turning your back on a cat even for a second! They’re evil, cunning creatures who want nothing but chaos and destruction…and to pee and poop!
6. “There was an attempt to make a friendly reminder!”
I dread to think what this entails. Those damn farmers imposing their weird traditions on us all!
7. “Somebody forgot to close the door of their truck last night…”
In fairness, this is the setting that I will normally have my AC on all year round if I can. I have it ridiculously cold in my car.
8. “Found this outside. Someone’s day will be ruined.”
I think that I would have to retrace my every step to find that missing piece, my brain simply wouldn’t allow for me to leave it!
9. “Dad made the classic mistake of buying something on amazon without checking [its] size. We now have two 10 foot lamps.”
Wow, never mind those 10-foot-tall lamps, this dad is rocking the classic white socks with flip flops. I haven’t seen a dad-look that strong in a long time.
10. That Laptop Looks A Little…Hot!
This person explained, “My dad says, ‘Google is doing this stupid thing where [they] blur the top left part of the results. Facebook is doing it too actually.’ He melted the top left corner of his screen.”
11. “Pulled up next to a truck at the store, and well…”
I mean, it’s a resoundingly good ad for whoever makes those buckles and straps, but a terrible indictment of whoever made this truck!
12. “Got the Christmas lights up. They’re…candles.”
Yep, they sure look like candles. It is a miracle that these got approved by the council! That must be one hell of a naive local government!
13. “My landlord told me he’d pressure wash my deck…”
As someone pointed out, this is what you should expect when you have a landlord who is a big fan of Jackson Pollock.
14. “Join the club!”
I bet you’ll get some right weirdos coming up and trying to talk to you if you go out in this hoodie!
15. “My state has a town that makes 50% of [its] revenue from a speed trap. Google made the mistake of visiting it.”
“Do you know how fast you were going, Google car?”
“Searching, ‘How fast you were going.'”
16. “Mistakes were made.”
I would hate to have to try and get my cat out of this situation, she has the potential to get very angry and sharp when you try to help her out of any situation.
17. “Bought my daughter a gaming chair…”
This is like when you buy a cat a cat bed and they prefer to sit in the box, so you just sit there all day staring at the empty cat bed thinking of all of the money you could have saved on it. Still, at least she likes the box I guess!
18. “I paid $50 for this haircut.”
Well, I mean, they shouldn’t have for a kick off. If I looked in the mirror and saw that atrocity at the end of a haircut, they’d be lucky if they got any money at all out of me.
19. “My girlfriend’s grandma thought the iPad was a cutting board.”
I mean, there’s nothing to say that an iPad isn’t a cutting board? It’s just a very expensive and high-tech cutting board!
20. “I love tattoos with commentary.”
I suppose that this is cheaper than professional laser removal, and kind of shows emotional growth on this guy’s behalf! I’m trying to look on the bright side here.